"Ringa Linga" by Taeyang, Friday, March 18, 2022 + Friday Vibes playlist

It's Friday night and I'm enjoying a little bit of time at home after a crazy first full week of school. I decided to make a playlist based on songs to welcome the weekend after listening to Taeyang's "Ringa Linga." This playlist is mostly made up of sugary synth-pop ballads that will make most people want to go out and hit the club. But I'm getting old, so I'd much rather put the playlist on and remember the good ol' days before 2020. I hope that this playlist serves you well, however you spend your weekend. Oh, and that's right, there are 52 songs in this list for 52 awesome weekends this year! I might bring this back for an updated Apple Music edition or YouTube edition later.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

“A Voice in the Violence” by Wolves at the Gate, Tuesday, May 14, 2024

"My Secrets Have Secrets Too" by Search the City, Sunday, August 1, 2021