"Circles" by Boyce Avenue (Post Malone cover) + Under the Covers: Apple Music Edition, Monday, June 20, 2022

For today's song, I've decided to make my Under the Covers: Volume 1 available on Apple Music with a substitution of Boyce Avenue's "The One That Got Away" with a cover of Post Malone's "Circles." I realize that my blog is turning desultory, like the later seasons of Glee, but not to worry, I'll be back soon with fresh content when I learn to balance life and blogging. Until then, enjoy the Apple Music Edition of Under the Covers! Be sure to check out the original version of this post by clicking on the link for "The One that Got Away" and check back for more covers!


 




Post Malone version:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Photograph" Ed Sheeran, Saturday, February 3, 2024 (updated repost)

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

"All of Me Wants All of You" (Helado Negro Remix) by Sufjan Stevens, Sunday, February 27, 2022