“Ditto” by NewJeans (뉴진스), Friday, January 6, 2023 & 2023+ Playlist

It’s a new year, time for NewJeans. Girl groups are killing it in South Korea right now, and NewJeans, formed by former visual director for SM Entertainment Min Heejin (민희진). the visual director of some of SHINEE’s biggest albums including Lucifer and View and most notably f(x)’s Pink Tape. NewJeans, Min’s latest effort are everywhere in Korea and making a splash outside of Korea as well. Maybe we’ll get into their story another day. Instead, I want to introduce my 2023+ playlist. This year, I’ll be including songs both from my blog and some bonus tracks not featured in my blog. Those bonus tracks will be new tracks by artists whom I cover an older track. Again, I will be focusing on tracks released or popular within the years of 2021-2023.  Let’s enjoy some new music!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

“A Voice in the Violence” by Wolves at the Gate, Tuesday, May 14, 2024

"My Secrets Have Secrets Too" by Search the City, Sunday, August 1, 2021