"New Year's Day" by U2, Sunday, January, 1, 2023

 I conked out at 10:30 last night. I didn't sleep well on Friday night, and without New Year's plans--boyfriend in another city with his family, friends abroad, and not wanting to brave the cold with strangers--I decided to let 2022 end with a whimper rather than a bang. Rested up, I decided to make a playlist of some songs for a theoretical New Year's party. This playlist is some of the songs I listened to today, some of the hits of last year, and song songs about growth and renewal. Happy 2023!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

“A Voice in the Violence” by Wolves at the Gate, Tuesday, May 14, 2024

"My Secrets Have Secrets Too" by Search the City, Sunday, August 1, 2021