“The Fox” (What Does the Fox Say?) by Ylvis, Saturday, April 1, 2023

I take this blog seriously. Maybe a little too serious at times. I want to share the music that I want others to care about as passionately as I care about it. But sometimes we have to remember that music can just be fun. And stupid. That's why I'm updating my Foolish Mix from last April Fools day, this year featuring the bizarre electro-dance hit, "The Fox" (What Does the Fox Say?) by Ylvis. This will be an ongoing list of strange songs that don't usually make my regular format. Enjoy!

 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

“A Voice in the Violence” by Wolves at the Gate, Tuesday, May 14, 2024

"My Secrets Have Secrets Too" by Search the City, Sunday, August 1, 2021