“Sunny day” by beabadoobee, Wednesday, May 17, 2023 + Sunshine Mix

 

Years ago, I made a Sunny Day Mix for a girl I had a crush on after she made me a playlist of songs about rain. She called my playlist too mid-tempo, and I actually didn't like the music on her rainy day mix, either. It didn't work out, but I thought today, I'd make an updated my Sunshine Mix. And just so that it's not too mid-tempo, let's start it off with the slow sounds of beabadoobee. Same rules apply: one song per artist and one song name per artist. Enjoy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Photograph" Ed Sheeran, Saturday, February 3, 2024 (updated repost)

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

"All of Me Wants All of You" (Helado Negro Remix) by Sufjan Stevens, Sunday, February 27, 2022