“I Should Just Go to Bed” by ROSIE, Saturday, July 15, 2023

 

ROSIE is a singer-songwriter whose song “Never the 1” became a TikTok hit in 2020. The singer began posting music on Spotify in 2018, and this year she released EP 5 Songs for Healing, which includes today’s song “I Should Just Go to Bed.” It’s a song about the intrusive thoughts that come when fixating on a relationship late at night. The song has ROSIE featured on Spotify’s Next Generation Singer-Songwriters, Chill Pop, and others. Today, I decided to make a playlist related to insomnia. These are songs about not sleeping for both positive and negative reasons. This playlist is certainly different from my Sleep playlist from last year. In summer, I often have a hard time sleeping because it’s too hot or I’m too wrapped up in something that I can’t wind down. So that’s today’s soundtrack. You should go to bed, but if you’re up, enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“September” by Spoken, Wednesday, September 28, 2022

“Plot Twist” (첫 만남은 계획대로 되지 않아) by TWS, Tuesday, June 11, 2024

“L’AMOUR DE MA VIA” by Billie Eilish, Thursday, September 26, 2024