“Super Mall Mannequin” by Quotes from Movies + Fresh Playlist, Sunday, July 9, 2023

Quotes from Movies has only about 5,000 monthly listeners on Spotify, but their inclusion on playlists like Fresh Finds and Soda have the song “Super Mall Mannequin” seeing a lot of success earlier this year. Since there’s not a lot of information from the band other than their Instagram account and the music they posted on streaming services, I decided to make a playlist of some of the songs that I’ve been listening to lately that I haven’t written about yet. Is there any Fresh Finds I should be listening to? I’ll add to this playlist from time to time. Enjoy!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Photograph" Ed Sheeran, Saturday, February 3, 2024 (updated repost)

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

"All of Me Wants All of You" (Helado Negro Remix) by Sufjan Stevens, Sunday, February 27, 2022