“Animal” by Kye Kye+ 2023+: AppleMusic Edition, Saturday, August 26, 2023

I haven't been keeping up with updating my playlists these days. So today, I wanted to take the opportunity to create a 2023+ playlist for Apple Music. Recall that my + playlists mean that I include songs from the previous two years, and Kye Kye's "Animal" fits that description because it was released in 2021. In the past I've only included tracks that I blogged about on these lists, but this time I will try to opt for the newer tracks. Furthermore, I'll continue to update this playlist, swapping songs. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

“A Voice in the Violence” by Wolves at the Gate, Tuesday, May 14, 2024

"My Secrets Have Secrets Too" by Search the City, Sunday, August 1, 2021