"Circles" by Boyce Avenue (Post Malone cover) Under the Covers: Apple Music Edition (Updated), Tuesday, August 8, 2023

 

Today I'm going to update my Under the Covers playlist on Apple Music. Every now and then I like to update my playlists with some of my new discoveries. Some of the covers on this playlist may make us long for the original, but ultimately, I think that the song I'm basing the playlist on, today's song, "Circles" covered by Boyce Avenue, actually sounds better than the genre-bending artist Post Malone's original, though I still like it. 

Post Malone version:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

“A Voice in the Violence” by Wolves at the Gate, Tuesday, May 14, 2024

"My Secrets Have Secrets Too" by Search the City, Sunday, August 1, 2021