“Counting Stars" by OneRepublic, Sunday, August 6, 2023 + Songs About Space Playlist

There's not a lot better than looking up to the sky on a clear summer night. So I've created a playlist for such an occasion. Like all of my playlists, I'm going for the feeling of space rather than accuracy. In other words, these songs make me think about the unknown surrounding our planet, but they may not mean the same to you. Songs are meditations on aspects of life, not scientific treaties. So if you get a moment, get outside on a clear night. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

“A Voice in the Violence” by Wolves at the Gate, Tuesday, May 14, 2024

"My Secrets Have Secrets Too" by Search the City, Sunday, August 1, 2021