“You” by Miley Cyrus, Tuesday, August 15, 2023 + Along for the Ride Playlist: Songs for the Road

This year, Endless Summer Vacation has been the most featured album because of today's song, "You." Maybe "Flowers" is the stand out track, but almost every other song is so much better than that song. I'll probably do a track-by-track sometime on this record, but today, as the summer is winding down, I wanted to share the Spotify version of my Road Trip Mix titled Along for the Ride: Songs for the Road. This is one of my personal playlists for long rides and drives. I updated it today to better fit with songs that have to do with driving. There may be more appropriate tracks, but I wanted to prioritize listenability. Enjoy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

“A Voice in the Violence” by Wolves at the Gate, Tuesday, May 14, 2024

"My Secrets Have Secrets Too" by Search the City, Sunday, August 1, 2021