“Here Is Gone” by The Goo Goo Dolls, Tuesday, September 12, 2023 + Autumn Mix '23

Fall makes me revisit songs from my childhood. There's something about hearing the electronic drums and the acoustic guitar of a '90s pop rock song that put me in Pumpkin Spice mood. Maybe that's just me. But today, I started to collect all of the gutter flowers from the '90s, '00s, and beyond to make a Autumn mix. Of course, we're playing by the rules of one song per artist. Sometimes lyrics count toward the Autumn mood, but it's mostly vibes here. Enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Photograph" Ed Sheeran, Saturday, February 3, 2024 (updated repost)

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

"All of Me Wants All of You" (Helado Negro Remix) by Sufjan Stevens, Sunday, February 27, 2022