"High Line" by Tyson Motsenbocker ft. Zealyn, Sunday, September 24, 2023+ Autumn Mix 2023 Apple Music Edition


Tyson Motsenbocker's "High Line" always hits at just the right time when the air gets cooler. While the fall season starts in the United States with Labor Day, yesterday was the equinox which is the calendar mark of the first day of autumn. Two weeks ago I made a Spotify playlist as a harbinger of autumn. It's my favorite season so I want it to last longer. But I think an Apple Music edition is certainly necessary, too. So today, I present Autumn Mix 2023: Apple Music Edition.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

“A Voice in the Violence” by Wolves at the Gate, Tuesday, May 14, 2024

"My Secrets Have Secrets Too" by Search the City, Sunday, August 1, 2021