"How Do You Sleep?" by Sam Smith, Monday, October 16, 2023 + Can't Sleep Mix Apple Music Edition

I've had more insomnia at the beginning of the week than at the end of the week. I hope that tonight's not one of those nights. Insomnia at the beginning of the week sets me up for a hard week and a short temper with my students. With today's song, Sam Smith, "How Do You Sleep?" I wanted to bring my songs of insomnia to my Apple Music playlist--the playlist I'm actually more likely to load while I'm lying in bed. Hopefully these songs will cradle you back to sleep.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

“A Voice in the Violence” by Wolves at the Gate, Tuesday, May 14, 2024

"My Secrets Have Secrets Too" by Search the City, Sunday, August 1, 2021