“I Touch Myself” by Divinyls, Tuesday, October 3, 2023 + Sexy Singles Apple Music Edition

We're going back to Australia to visit the one hit wonder, Divinyls and their sexy single about masturbation, "I Touch Myself." Rather than going in depth about the 1991 Alternative Pop-Rock hit or embarrassing myself with masturbation stories, I thought YouTuber Todd in the Shadows covered the hit on his One Hit Wonderland series and it was time to build an Apple Music version of my Sexy Singles Playlist. Whether it's campy or hot and dripping, listen responsibly! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

“A Voice in the Violence” by Wolves at the Gate, Tuesday, May 14, 2024

"My Secrets Have Secrets Too" by Search the City, Sunday, August 1, 2021