“Better Than I Used to Be” by Mat Kearney ft. AFSheeN + Optimism Mix: Apple Mix, Monday, November 27, 2023

Last Tuesday I posted my Optimism Mix. But I think we need another dose of optimism today, at the start of the week after Thanksgiving, to boost our productivity until Christmas! Today’s song, Mat Kearney’s “Better Than I Used to Be” is a reminder for of where I came from. And although life is hard now, I can handle it a lot better than before. So as bleak November enters the holiday season and life gets overwhelming, I try to remember how I’ve proven myself before. Today’s challenge seems big, but it was nothing compared to how it was back then. 

Listen to the Playlist on AppleMusic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Photograph" Ed Sheeran, Saturday, February 3, 2024 (updated repost)

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

"All of Me Wants All of You" (Helado Negro Remix) by Sufjan Stevens, Sunday, February 27, 2022