"In the Cold" by Acceptance, Wednesday, November 8, 2023 + Chilly Playlist

I can't explain this well, but there are some songs that give me a feeling for particular weather. I associate songs with seasons, even if the lyrics have nothing to do with that season. As the weather has gotten chilly lately, I wanted to create a playlist of songs that give me a warm feeling by somehow building a cold atmosphere first, especially for the mid-Autumn.  If this playlist makes no sense to you, I'm sure you're not alone. But maybe it does. I hope that it brings you warmth.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

“A Voice in the Violence” by Wolves at the Gate, Tuesday, May 14, 2024

"My Secrets Have Secrets Too" by Search the City, Sunday, August 1, 2021