“Drive There Now!” by The Almost+ Wintry Mix: An Apple Music Exclusive

I made two mixtapes for winter for Spotify. Now I’m going to make an Apple Music winter playlist. I tend to add songs to my Apple Music playlists more than Spotify, so this playlist is more of an ongoing project.  The emphasis is more on the beginning of the year, but anything wintry will suffice. I hope that these tracks keep you feeling warm for the harshest weather. These days it’s easy to give up on the New Year’s Resolutions we made for ourselves. But Spring is just around the corner. We just need a little boost to get through. 

Check out the playlist on Apple Music.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

“A Voice in the Violence” by Wolves at the Gate, Tuesday, May 14, 2024

"My Secrets Have Secrets Too" by Search the City, Sunday, August 1, 2021