“There Is a Light that Never Goes Out” by The Smiths + Cities Series: London Playlist, Saturday, January 6, 2023

 

In a few days, I'm heading to London for a quick trip. I thought I'd share a playlist to get myself even more in the mood for the trip. I've included songs by bands and artists who have sung about the city or close associations with the United Kingdom capital. A quarter of my music is probably associated with the UK. It would be interesting to see how much of all music, whether American or global, is British. It's my first trip to England, so I am still determining what to expect. It's a journey so many Americans romanticize, and I'm no exception. I'll be pretty busy in the coming two weeks. I'll try to post every day--mostly reposts. See you when I get back!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

“A Voice in the Violence” by Wolves at the Gate, Tuesday, May 14, 2024

"My Secrets Have Secrets Too" by Search the City, Sunday, August 1, 2021