"Madness" by Anchor & Braille + Lovers’ Quarrel Playlist (Apple Music Edition), Friday, February 16, 2024

Sometimes love feels like work. Sometimes conflicts aren’t so easily resolved. I once heard a saying on a podcast from a marital counselor: “Do you want to be right or do you want to stay married?” I’ve themed many of my songs for this month around love as a kind of cheesy Hallmark countdown to Valentine’s Day—my thirteen-year-old self doesn’t understand me. Today, though, we’re focusing on the hard times, the fights and the make ups. Here’s the Apple Music Edition of a playlist I made two years ago. Enjoy it with some dark chocolate. It’s going to be a long night on the couch. 

Listen on Apple Music

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“September” by Spoken, Wednesday, September 28, 2022

“Plot Twist” (첫 만남은 계획대로 되지 않아) by TWS, Tuesday, June 11, 2024

“L’AMOUR DE MA VIA” by Billie Eilish, Thursday, September 26, 2024