"Sex on Fire" by Kings of Leon, Friday, February 9, 2024 (Viewer Discretion Advised)

As Valentine’s Day approaches, I’ve started to prioritize love songs. And since I’ve been reposting so many songs, I thought I should take the opportunity to update the playlists. My YouTube playlists always get the least amount of love. Today, I decided to create my Sexy Singles playlist for YouTube based on today’s song, “Sex on Fire” by Kings of Leon. The music video isn’t the sexiest on the playlist, but I thought that the lyrics are suggestive enough. I also included

  Anberlin’s “Feel Good Drag,” just because it’s a song about feeling guilty about an affair. The video isn’t at all sexy, but I decided to include it when I got this message you can see to the left. None of the other videos I tried to play were censored including the scene from Pink Floyd’s The Wall, “Young Lust” which features female nudity. Censorship is hilariously frustrating. Some of the videos on this list are graphic, so please use discretion when watching. 


Check out the video playlist on YouTube!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

“A Voice in the Violence” by Wolves at the Gate, Tuesday, May 14, 2024

"My Secrets Have Secrets Too" by Search the City, Sunday, August 1, 2021