"So Sick (Ne-Yo cover)" by Max ft. Sam Tsui (produced by Kurt Hugo Schneider) + Sick Playlist, Thursday, February 22, 2024

I'm not sick now, but I thought it was a good time to make an Apple Music version of my Sick playlist for the days I don't want to do anything but stay in bed. Whether it's lovesick or sick-sick or just sick of your job, I hope that this playlist will give you the strength to get through whatever you need to do. Enjoy it with tea or chicken soup. Get a little extra rest and soon you'll be back on your feet! Until then just listen to music in bed.
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Photograph" Ed Sheeran, Saturday, February 3, 2024 (updated repost)

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

"All of Me Wants All of You" (Helado Negro Remix) by Sufjan Stevens, Sunday, February 27, 2022