"Circles" by Boyce Avenue (Post Malone cover) Under the Covers: Apple Music Edition (Updated), Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Today I'm going to update my Under the Covers playlist on Apple Music. Every now and then I like to update my playlists with some of my new discoveries. Some of the covers on this playlist may make us long for the original, but ultimately, I think that the song I'm basing the playlist on, today's song, "Circles" covered by Boyce Avenue, actually sounds better than the genre-bending artist Post Malone's original, though I still like it.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Photograph" Ed Sheeran, Saturday, February 3, 2024 (updated repost)

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

"All of Me Wants All of You" (Helado Negro Remix) by Sufjan Stevens, Sunday, February 27, 2022