"Lucky Strike," by Troye Sivan, Sunday, March 26, 2023 + Spring Vibes Playlist

 

Today I present a playlist I've been meaning to make for a while. I want to put all of the songs that give me spring vibes in a single playlist. These aren't just songs explicitly about this time of year, but also songs that mention the season. Of course we're going with one song per artist, so unfortunately the equally springlike song  by Troye Sivan "Bloom" won't be making the playlist. This is an ongoing project so expect more songs added as I find them. I will post the playlist below. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Photograph" Ed Sheeran, Saturday, February 3, 2024 (updated repost)

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

"All of Me Wants All of You" (Helado Negro Remix) by Sufjan Stevens, Sunday, February 27, 2022