“Late Night Talking” by Harry Styles, Sunday, April 2, 2023 + sick: a playlist of for staying in bed

The last week I've been sick. The doctor says it's just allergies and put me on a ton of meds that have me really sleepy. It feels like a cold, but I've been powering through my hell schedule. So today, I decided to make a playlist of songs that I want to listen to when I'm sick. It's an on-going playlist and it also eats up a post as I'm adjusting my algorithm (a Google Sheets document I use for determining the song of the day). Please enjoy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

“A Voice in the Violence” by Wolves at the Gate, Tuesday, May 14, 2024

"My Secrets Have Secrets Too" by Search the City, Sunday, August 1, 2021