“You’re Still Waiting” by Spoken + Spiritual Apple Music Edition, Saturday, September 2, 2023

After listening to the guys at Church Jams Now reviewing Spoken's 2005 record, Last Chance to Breathe, I revisited their Tooth & Nail catalogue today. I think that the podcasters gave a fair read to the album, and I talked about it last September when discussing the song "September." I decided to make my Apple Music Spiritual playlist public today, so my blogging time is mostly cleaning it up. On this playlist, I tried to include Christian and non-Christian songs that I can still listen to today even though my faith has changed from when I started. Some of the songs are guilty pleasures. Others are just good. I'll be updating this playlist a bit, so stay tuned!

Read the lyrics on Genius.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

“A Voice in the Violence” by Wolves at the Gate, Tuesday, May 14, 2024

"My Secrets Have Secrets Too" by Search the City, Sunday, August 1, 2021