“How to Love” by Cash Cash ft. Sofia Reyes+ Top 25 Most Played Apple Music, December 16, 2023

Today, I’m going to share the songs that I have listened to the most on Apple Music. I can't actually share the playlist because of Apple Music settings, but I found it surprising what made my most played. I think a lot of the plays come from playlist placements, particularly my Coffee playlist that I listened to at work until this year. I have blogged about most of the songs on this list, but today's song is the most-played track I haven't blogged about yet.

 I’VE GOT FAITH IN NOTHING. I’ve blogged about 17 of the 25 songs listed. The number is approximate because there’s several technicalities that I’ll address as I write link to each blog post. Then at the bottom, I’ll post a shareable Apple Music playlist.  
1. “Far” by Canopy Climbers. I’ve posted this track twice, first in January 2021. Many of the songs on my list are kind of background music that don’t intrude with my thoughts. 
2. “How to Love” by Cash Cash ft. Sofia Reyes. I haven’t written about today’s song yet. I think I first heard this song in the gym, but I added it to my coffee list. 
3. “My Secrets Have Secrets Too” by Search the City is the a cappella opener to the band’s sophomore album. It’s not available on streaming services, though, so I’ve substituted it with the another track from the album, “Light the Fire.”

4. “Live Forever” by The FoldI listened to the demo of this song more than the studio version because it was part of a Jesusfreakshideout.com compilation, Songs We’ve Been Trying to Tell You About (And Others We Haven’t), Volume Two. The album version more refined and the demo version isn’t streaming anywhere, but I think it’s a worthy listen.

5. “Intro” by Paper Route. While I haven't actually blogged about this song, I have blogged about both the proceeding track “Writing on the Wall” and “Untitled,” which the album’s intro is based on.


6. “Don’t Blink” by Relient K. Relient K makes their way onto my playlist of most-played songs twice and Anberlin doesn’t get any songs. Irony. 

7. “The Bowery” by William Ryan Key

8. “Sanctuary” by Chris Rodriguez. I've blogged about two of the tracks from Streams, I Will Rest in You” by Jaci Velasquez and “Breathe” by Sixpence None the Richer, but not this one.


9. “Cold Air” by Acceptance. This simple song is my song of 2020. It's a song about division and finding a place that is warmer.

10. “Can’t Deny My Love” by Brandon Flowers. I'm sure I'll blog about this one at some point.

11. “Blind” by Lifehouse

12. “Foundation” by Years & Years.

13. “August 6th” by mewithoutYou.

14. “Bad Dreams” by Daes Vail


15. “Cascades” by Metric. Not much to say about this moody song, but it kind of shaped my 2020-2021 in music listening.


16. “Billie Jean” by Michael Jackson. It's a little unbelievable I haven't blogged about MJ yet.


17. “Bike” by Adoy


18. “I Already See It” by Kye Kye


19. “Fire & Rain” by Mat Kearney. I haven’t blogged about Mat Kearney much or his best album, City of Black & White. 


20. “Can’t Feel My Face” by The Weeknd. I’ve only written about a cover of this song.


21. “Suite for Two Guitars: II. Alman” (composed by William Lawes) by Julian Bream & John Williams. This instrumental piece is ineligible for my blog because I don’t write about instrumentals. But I certainly love some classical guitar. 


22. “Stay Out of Trouble” by Kings of Convenience


23. “Mrs. Hippopotamuses’” by Relient K.


24. “Dizzy” by Jimmy Eat World.


25. “World” by New Order



 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry (reworked post), Tuesday, February 27, 2024

“A Voice in the Violence” by Wolves at the Gate, Tuesday, May 14, 2024

"My Secrets Have Secrets Too" by Search the City, Sunday, August 1, 2021